Job Opportunity – Children’s Church Coordinator
Small and mighty church seeks person with heart for children to serve as Children’s Church Coordinator.
You will follow in the footsteps of Pastor Lucy Brady who has laid a great foundation for the program.
You’ll find a congregation committed to community within and beyond its walls!
Here are some of duties involved:
- Greet the children at their snack time in the kitchen before worship and take pictures.
- Send a weekly note to Children’s Church members.
- Organize lessons from Seasons of the Spirit Encore, Multi -Age curriculum for each week listing the scripture and focus for each week
- Recruit teachers for each quarter and provide lessons for them.
- Get any supplies needed for lessons.
- Follow up with emails, texts and phone calls.
- Send an email each week thanking teachers who taught the previous Sunday.
- Consult with Pastor to coordinate ways children may be involved in adult worship.
- Recruit acolytes for each month
- Write an article for the monthly newsletter using pictures of the children’s activities.
Hours/compensation: $20.00 per hour up to 5 hours a week. No benefits.
Interested parties are encouraged to email resumes with Children’s Church Coordinator in the message line to: email@example.com
Anticipated start date is sometime in the Fall of 2017.